Friday, April 29, 2011

Changes

Okay so things have been a little hectic here of late so the project has been put on the backburner... I will be moving to Brighton, England some time in the next 2 months to go and live with some of my relatives and see what the world has to offer...  

As a result I now have a little over a month to get a workable, compact army built and fully painted for me to take away with me i was thinking 1500 pts is probably a good amount to work at. It should fit in the 1 case and will be versatile enough for me to be able to change the army around if I need to...

I am looking at lists that take advantage of what I already have built so that I dont have to rebuy very much

All these lists are working on the assumption that like here the guys in the UK arent big fans of using the IA Supplements in games if its not such a big deal i'll probably just finish off my Badab War army and just stick to a similar list to what I was already looking at 

The first list I was looking at is something like this...

Master of the Forge - Conversion Beamer

3x10 scout squads Camo cloaks Missile launcher Power fist 4 shotguns and 4 sniper rifles in 2 squad 4 bolters and 4 sniper rifles in the third

2x Landspeeder Storms with multimelta's 

6x Scout Bikes Power fist 3x astartes grenade launcher 

1x Thunderfire Cannon 

3x Dreadnoughts Missile Launcher 

2nd List is something like this


Captain - Power Fist 

Command squad 4 x plasma guns 
3x10 Scout Squad Missile Launcher Power Fist 

3x Landspeeder Storm - Multimelta 

2x 5 Devastator squad 4 Missile Launcher 

2x Razorback TL Lascannon 



List 3 is something like this

Shadow Captain Shrike 

Command Squad - Power Weapon Power Fist Thunderhammer Storm shield 

3x 10 Scouts Missile Launcher Power Fist 4 Shotgun 4 Sniper Rifle 

2x 7 Scout Bike Squad Power Fist 3x Astartes Grenade Launcher 

Ironclad Dreadnought in Drop Pod 

These are just a rough start any kind of comments or criticism are welcome im not sure what the metagame is over there I can imagine its much like here with vehicles being extremely popular so any advice there would be helfpul

No comments:

Post a Comment