Saturday, March 26, 2011

First Pics

Okay so I finally got round to taking a photo of one of the first nearly finished guys (note i only took it on my phone so quality not so good)



The first week of the league is 125 Pt's Kill teams out of the battle missions book so i have decided to go with a list something like this 

5 Scouts + Missile Launcher + combi-melta, power weapon, sergeant + 2 sniper rifles + 1 boltgun + camo cloaks all round =125 pts 

I will decide which 3 USR's I will go with when i see what im up against but something like Feel no pain, sergeant, Tank hunters for Missile man, and something like Furious charge for the bolter guy.

should be reasonably good I'm a big fan of the way that scouts perform in small points games and I wasn't at all happy with the other options except for maybe a dreadnought which I wasn't planning on using in my final army.

This is the sergeant out of the squad I pinned and didn't glue the combi-melta so that i can switch it out for a sniper rifle afterwards rather than be stuck with the combi-melta.

No comments:

Post a Comment