Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Better pics

Finally got a chance to sit down with the digital camera and take a few better photos of where I am up to



Nearly got the squad to a point where I am happy with them just a little bit of touch up work to be done and then ill post up pictures of the entire squad
I am quite happy with how the bases have turned out. Part 5 of the league is to make a display board for the army so I am going to try and stick to the same look. Ill go to a cheapo shop somewhere and try to pick up some small ornaments and the like with faces on them to smash up and use as basing and get some fish tank plants which should do the trick

2 comments:

  1. The bases look outstanding - sucks for TLoS though lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to see another Raptors player about and with some neat looking scouts to boot.

    Hope they are as fun for you as they are for me :)

    ReplyDelete